Now more than ever, communicating to your prospects and customers online is essential.
So picking webinar software is a decision you should be taken seriously.
Here’s my opinion on the best options out there in 2021.
Best webinar software 2021
Click to read my full demo review.
Demio is the best webinar software in 2021 for me and a must-have marketing tool.
Demio is a no-download webinar platform, with no latency HD video. They have global servers to ensure that no matter where your attendees are – they will always get a great video conferencing experience.
The software is the smoothest and best designed, with great-looking registration pages, email marketing templates, webinar room and replays to match your branding.
You can create live, and series webinars, with space for 100 recordings to easily turn into on-demand webinars. Creating your webinar is quick and easy, and you can rely on their 24/7 support to help you out when needed.
- A super easy to use and well designed software
- Invite attendees to the stage, run polls and handouts
- Separate chats for asking questions and chat as well as @mentions
- Embed third-party codes such as Facebook Pixel on all pages
- 1000+ integrations and embed your registration form on your own website
- A host of email marketing integrations and REST API
- One-click registration for your email subscribers
- Detailed registration and attendee analytics
Demio offers three tiers of pricing with a 14 day free trial (no credit card required) to test all features.
Starter: $34 per month for a 50 attendee live webinar room.
Growth: $69 per month gets you a 150 person webinar room as well as automated events, custom form fields.
Business: $163 per month for 500 attendees. This comes with a dedicated account manager and 10 minute priority support.
If you want an easy to use, well designed and reliable no-download software that helps you market your business effectively then definitely check out Demio.
Best for fast growing startups and consultants
Read my full WebinarNinja review.
WebinarNinja boasts some great businesses like Baremetrics, Podia and Appsumo as customers and it’s not hard to see why.
In under 2 minutes build your live, series, on-demand, or automated webinars, all in stunning HD quality. You won’t need any additional marketing tools as registration pages, webinar replays and email reminders are all handled in one place.
And you can forget about juggling screens as it’s all handled on one screen.
With timed offers, embedding marketing pixels to native integrations with CRM’s, WebinarNinja help you take leads and turn them into loyal customers.
- An incredibly simple to use and great looking webinar software
- A Media library for all your brand assets to easily re-use
- Insert marketing pixels
- Highly customizable forms that let you moderate attendees
- One or several co-hosts and switch between presentation modes quickly
- High converting landing pages with countdown timer & add to calendar
- Native CRM, landing page builder and email autoresponder integration with 1000+ more via zapier
WebinarNinja offers 4 competitively priced plans, all with a 14 day free trial and unlimited recorded webinar attendees.
Starter: $39 per month for 100 live webinar attendees
Pro: $79 per month for 300 live attendees, as well as webinar series/summits and Facebook Ad tracking
Plus $129 per month for a 500 person webinar room and hybrid webinars
Power $199 per month for a 1000 person webinar room
Overall, WebinarNinja is another very solid option. It has all the advanced features you’d want, is easy to use and makes you look great while presenting.
Best webinar software for your budget
Read my full Webinarjam review.
WebinarJam is a trusted and value-packed live webinar software used by thousands of marketers around the world.
The team behind it are pioneers in the online marketing industry, so they know how to use webinars to create a solid marketing funnel. (And create a product to do it!)
WebinarJam comes with all the features you’d need to launch successful webinars. They have the widest selection of landing page templates, a time saving pre-populated (but editable) email reminder sequence and full-featured webinar room.
The webinar room offers several different presentation modes, while all webinars are automatically recorded in the cloud for ease.
- A sleek and easy to use webinar creation wizard
- 1000+ integrations via Zapier plus all the major email platforms natively
- Can stream to YouTube or Facebook Live
- Create a pop-up offer mid-webinar
- Present your powerpoint or keynote from within the software
- One-click registration for your email subscribers
- Detailed analytics on your webinar funnel
WebinarJam prices itself a little bit differently to other software. It only has yearly packages.
The Basic plan costs $500 per year ($41.66 per month) and comes with 500 attendees per webinar, 2 presenters and a 2 hour max.
Professional gets you 2,000 attendees, 4 presenters, an “always-on live room” as well as “the panic button” – a nifty tool to relaunch your webinar in a fresh room if your connection drops. This plan is $699 per year which works out at a little over $58/month.
Enterprise comes in at $999 per year or $83 per month and offers up to 5000 attendees, 6 presenters, 4 hours duration and a custom control center.
WebinarJam is a bargain for the price you pay. The tool isn’t as polished as Demio, but it is a very solid option for entrepreneurs and marketers on a budget. It is truly an end-to-end solution that you can rely on (and I have… many times!).
You can start your 14 day trial for only $1 here.
Best internal webcasts at enterprise businesses
GoToWebinar is the OG when it comes to webinars and still thrives today supporting many of the world’s largest businesses.
The software keeps everything simple so you can focus on promoting it. It has easy virtual event management, performance analytics, as well as videos and polls to boost engagement.
The registration pages are on the more basic side, but the real selling point behind GoToWebinar is the infrastructure. It is such a behemoth of a company that your webinar will be stable so you can focus on creating an awesome presentation.
- Integrations with all major CRM systems
- Simple landing pages
- Basic email marketing functionality
- Registration page referral source tracking
- Create your own channel pag
- Webinars can be transcripted
- Automatic recording, both in the cloud and locally on your device
GoToWebinar offers four pricing options to pick from and the number of attendees is the main differentiating factor.
Both the Lite plan starting at $49 / organizer / month and 100 participants/. And the Standard plan at $99 / organizer / month and 250 participants have almost the exact same features.While, the Pro plan at $199 / organizer / month and 500 participants and the Enterprise plan at $399 / organizer / month and 3000 participants also give you access to recorded webinars, attendance certificates and a custom channel page URL.
There’s no denying that GoToWebinar is more expensive than the alternatives. As well as the landing pages being basic. But this is a solution that scales well for large businesses with bis audiences.
Best for high growth startups
Livestorm is an excellent choice for a business looking to invest a lot into their video marketing to build a brand. From high converting landing pages, excellent email marketing capabilities, to enterprise-level integrations with CRM’s it has it all.
Whether it’s a live, on-demand, automated, or paid webinar, the choice is yours.
- Excellent integrations with most CRM’s including Salesforce, Hubspot and Pipedrive
- Direct integrations with all major landing page software as well as email marketing software.
- Highly customizable 2-step forms for increased conversion rates, plus you can only allow work emails
- Detailed funnel analytics including UTM based reporting, attendance rates and engagement
- Webinar notifications in slack for your team
- A knowledgeable and helpful support team
Livestorm offers 2 core self-service pricing levels as well as an enterprise option.
The entry level “basic” plan is free, but only is limited to 20 minute webinars and 10 attendees.
The main webinar plan is the “premium” subscription. This plan has many different variations of attendees and hosts. The most basic of which comes with 100 live attendees,1 host and unlimited on-demand registrations for $99.
You can upgrade to 250 attendees and 1 host for $198 or up to 1000 live attendees for $308 per month.
It costs $99 per additional host up to 4. At which point you must speak to sales for custom pricing.
All of these are excellent software and any can be a great choice for your business. However, depending on your specific use case, some may be a better fit than others.